We appreciate the generosity of individuals, businesses, and organizations who help Anna Marie's Shelter and Transition House by donating items from the needs list!
To make arrangements to deliver any of these items, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at Anna Marie's Shelter at 320.253.6900 or 1.800.950.2203.
Is your civic group, workplace, school, church or family looking for a service project? A food or paper product drive to benefit Anna Marie's Shelter is just the thing. Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at Anna Marie's Shelter at 320-253-6900.
Please note: We cannot accept used car seats or used cribs. We prefer not to receive used television sets. THANK YOU for your understanding.
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- 12-cup coffee maker
- Sippy cups with lids
- Hair Brushes
- Bathroom rugs-non-slip
- Women's underwear: Size 5 and 6
- Laundry Detergent
- Bathroom cleaners
- 13-gallon tall kitchen garbage bags
- 33-gallon trash bags
- 45-50 gallon clear commercial trash can liners
- Gift cards for Fleet Farm, Menards, Home Depot
- Drill bit set
- Needle-nose pliers
- Retractable utility knife
- Gift Certificates to Super America, Holiday, Little Duke's, Kwik Trip
- Gift Cards to Shopko, Target, Wal-Mart
- Gift Certificates or Value Connection Coupons to local restaurants, hair salons, etc.
- Gift Certificates to local grocery stores (CashWise, Sam's Club)
Call 320-253-6900 and ask for Kim Salitros