We appreciate the generosity of individuals, businesses, and organizations who help Anna Marie's Shelter and Transition House by donating items from the needs list!
To make arrangements to deliver any items, please contact the Manager of Volunteer Services at Anna Marie's Shelter at 320-251-7203 x 210 and ask for Kim.
Is your civic group, workplace, school, church or family looking for a service project? A food or paper product drive to benefit Anna Marie's Shelter is just the thing. Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at Anna Marie's Shelter at 320-251-7203 x 210 and ask for Kim.
We really appreciate Gift Cards! This may seem impersonal, but for us they are the most useful tool we can receive. Gift cards take up less space, they can be used as needed, if women are leaving the shelter they will have less to haul, women may not know what they need until they need it, there is limited storage space for all of us!!!
Gift cards are the gift that keeps on giving!
- Gift cards for Fleet Farm, Menards, Home Depot
- Gift Certificates to Super America, Holiday, Little Duke's, Kwik Trip
- Gift Cards to Shopko, Target, Wal-Mart
- Gift Certificates or Value Connection Coupons to local restaurants, hair salons, etc.
- Gift Certificates to local grocery stores (CashWise, Sam's Club)
Call 320-251-7203 x 210 and ask for Kim Salitros
Please note: We cannot accept used car seats or used cribs. We prefer not to receive used television sets. THANK YOU for your understanding.